Saturday 19 July 1980

Beginning of a diary

Last year I had tried to begin a diary. I wrote something in a notebook, but then I tore out the page and threw it away. Too risky, what if someone finds it and reads it?

But now I think that I should start one. Would have been good to have a diary through these past months, as many details will be forgotten... but I am scared to write things down, too embarrassed.

So for now I am just sticking a few items into the grey book made out of recycled paper: my biorythm plot since last December, for example. I have tried to see if that really is true: have indicated good days and bad days. Well, there seems to be some correlation.

I cut out a few things from the photographs which I took, and patched them on the first pages of the diary. Well, not very impressive, but is a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment