Sunday 21 September 1980

New confidence

Since a few hours I am once again have made a new experience. (A good beginning! I still have to decide how to continue!) So: until now I only did look at external qualities. But now I know that inner values have more meaning than the outer skin. I always knew this, but it never did appear in practise. I was always desperate, stubbornly went into one direction, cried when I was not successful, and pushed all responsibility to god. Today I let god act, and I just let myself flow through the events, without influencing them. It was successful. I was distracted from my goal, but got a new one. God, thank you!



Yes, after that nice evening hike I realized that I should not focus so much on R, but rather accept St. I did have a good time, walking through the forest in the evening with that group of other teenagers. Night set in, and it was magical. No desperation as a similar night hike had caused half a year ago. I was actually happy tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment