Thursday 30 October 1980

New confidence

Funny, too funny!
What has really happened in recent days? The whole last week: monotonously increasing resignation. A, the incarnation of evil!
At the weekend: strengthening, reinforcement, but in negative direction!
Evil is trump!
Courage, spontaneity! I get up again and encourage myself into hatred and evil-ness.

Then, Monday, first unbelievable success.
Tuesday, unbelievable success.
Wednesday, unbelievable success.
Only now I realise what has happened. Only now I become conscious of my success. A pity that we have now a few days off. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday will pass by in vain.
But Monday! Or? Wait.
Courage, spontaneity, rational thinking!

So far everything has gone wrong when I let myself be guided by feelings. But once I did switch them off, success comes. What a terrible lesson have I to learn from this?

I am disgusted by the word "success". I do not want success, but happiness. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday I did not demand anything from god, and did not thank for anything. Maybe it is best to rely only on yourself, and not push responsibility to god.

So now I am responsible myself. Well, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment