Wednesday 26 November 1980

A terrible day

I am soon exploding!
Today everything went wrong.
I have a terrible anger in my stomach.
But just one hour ago nothing seemed to matter!
I was quiet and balanced.
Even though I had behaved today typically idiotically.
So half in trance, only with a few contributions to conversations... well;
then my photographs had not yet been ready, the pictures which I was so looking forward to!
Now I again cannot show them tomorrow!

But the highlight was when my parents were here, even though they had planned to go shopping. I was so looking forward to play my piano improvisations, especially because I did feel that today was my mots musical day since a long time. The whole day I melodies went in my head, from Gregorian Choral to Rock'n Roll, from melodic to extatic.

Well, such a shit day!

No comments:

Post a Comment