Sunday 28 December 1980

Day 2.

It is evening now, night, and I am disappointed. Already.
In the morning it had begin so positively. B was going skiing. Since I did not have any alpine skis with me, I was bound to remain in the valley. I was going cross-country skiing - with A and his entourage. I did actually enjoy it. I have always been close to A. Maybe that is the reason why we always fell for the same girl.

Wonderful sunshine. I constantly think of B. Am looking forward to do again cross-country skiing in the evening. The day goes by so slowly.

Then she is back. Tired, but happy from her skiing. I press her hand firmly when saying hello. She must have noticed. Maybe I also should have hugged her.

We are going cross-country in the evening. But A also wants to join. B appears to be happy about it, and I am uneasy. I keep close to B, but then A is also here, closely catching up. A starry night, clear, cold.

B, St and I decide to have some fun and make some prank calls from a public phone. Just for a small amount call someone arbitrary in a foreign country. B asks A if he wants to join us. I am getting angry. She keeps trying to be close to him, I notice this. It is not at all A's fault, he is actually quite passive, as he has another interest: M. He is always with M who watches B's attempts with apparent jealousy. But B seems not to be disturbed by this...

I am trying to read a book in the communal room, but I cannot concentrate. A group of guys is drinking cherry wine. I join them. I realise that I do like the taste of alcohol. It has something soothing, numbing the pain.

The big hope that I had is already gone. Only after two days. What will the following 10 days bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment